bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Basics of Paganism and Witchcraft
PC100 - PreCraft100
Created by Rashida Blackfeather, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 10005 students which left 684 reviews at an average rating of 4.54. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 42 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 8 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.6/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Learn the basic definitions, descriptions, and identifiers and develop a strong foundation to understanding the basics of Paganism, and the science behind Spells and Witchcraft, or "Spellcraft".
Build a strong foundation on which to begin your journey into the path of Paganism and casting spells.
You will discover...
- How to differentiate between pagans and witches, as well as the similarities between the two
- Types of Witches and Types of Pagans
- Why Paganism is considered an Earth Centered Religion
- How your beliefs and the beliefs of the world tie in to creating and following your own spiritual path
Everyone is doing it, even if they don't know that they are...
Everyone is using their beliefs to shape the world around them. That is one of the most important factors of witchcraft: Your mindset. The power of your mind is always available at no cost to you, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Harnessing it is easy to learn no matter which path you decide to take, and this course has been designed to give you an informed starting point to make making your future spiritual decisions that much easier.
Unlike most other online courses featuring Witchcraft, Spellcraft, or similar subjects, this course is 100% free of indoctrination or initiation of any kind. When you've completed these lectures and quizzes, you will not be a devout Wiccan, nor will you be of any specific pagan pantheon. Instead, you will be prepared and well-informed enough to know what kind of witch or pagan ( or pagan witch) that you would truly like to be.
This course exists only as an essential stepping stone to keep you informed of the facts and lessen your likelihood of being bamboozled by spiritual 'gurus' of most any kind.
The Content is Simple and Expanding
This course is ideal for anyone and everyone that is just beginning their path into paganism, as well as anyone that might be curious to the gist or nature of pagan beliefs. So far, the course covers topics such as...
- The Power of Belief
Explaining the current mindset of the majority of society today and how it has impacted the world spiritually.
- Who is Pagan and Who is a Witch
To help you discern between the two when need be.
- The Wheel of the Year
A crucial part of most every pagan belief system, and...
- Myths and Groups of Satan
To help you understand why the devil is almost never a part of pagan beliefs systems.
This course will have additional content added as feedback is gained. Additional content in preparation includes...
- Exploring Pagan Religions
Touching the basics and tenants of pagan religions to clarify and expand your knowledge on paganism, and...
- Exploring Divination Options
We'll take a look at a multitude of divination practices in order to familiarize you with more options.
What you will learn
- At the end of this course, students will be able to discern the differences and similarities between Witches, Pagans, and Wiccans.
- Students will also have aquired knowledge of the basic Quantum Mechanical/Scientific Theory behind casting spells and manifestation.
- This course is ideal for anyone curious or new to paganism, spell crafting, religious studies, or witchcraft.
- Please have a dedicated journal/notebook to keep notes in as well as journal entries.