bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
How to prepare for starting a Business?
Learn the simple things that you must do BEFORE you start a Business!
Created by Wayne Hughes, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 2334 students which left 42 reviews at an average rating of 4.55, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 22 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 4 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.8/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This course is for everyone who has wanted to kick start their entrepreneurial or business journey but hasn't taken the plunge because they did not know - How to start a Business?
This short and easy to understand course is a simple guide to help you kick start your Entrepreneurial Journey.
In the course,Ii provide you with simple to follow steps mixed with real life examples to prepare you.
The aim is to guide you on the steps to launch your business. The course has checklists and templates that shortcut the key steps to setting up a business correctly.
Think of this course as the "first preliminary phase" of starting A Successful Business.
What you will learn
- The things that most people who start a business don’t even know that jeopardise success before they even get started.
- The things you need to do to prepare yourself and your business before you leap into an unplanned try at making a business work.
- Understand the cornerstone reasons you are considering starting a business and ensure they align with what makes businesses work.
- See the total 9 stage startup journey and all the detail components so you will know where you are going after the preparation stage.
- Get templates and checklists that will help save you valuable time and money.
- Learn the basic principles to apply as you start your business so you get the structure correct at the start instead of doing it wrong and the complications of finding out too late.
- You should have a digital device (Phone, PC, Laptop, tablet), internet connection and headphone/speakers. A printer would also be helpful for the checklists and templates.
- This is an introduction course so no prior business experience or knowledge is required.