bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Starting a Small Business - Startup Guide for Entrepreneurs
Learn the Steps Necessary to Get Your Small Business Started in the Correct Manner for the United States
Created by Larry Aiello, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 3281 students which left 45 reviews at an average rating of 4.15, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 3 hours 21 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 4 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Are you thinking of starting a business and do not know where to start?
I am an accounting professional with 30 years of professional experience that ranges from working for small mom and pop operations all the way up to stint with a Fortune 500 company in the 1990s. I have experience in many industries including:
Investment Advisory Services
Many small business owners have gotten my assistance in getting their business and accounting system set up properly.
I can help guide you through the steps that you will need to get your business up and running. I will set out a road map for you so you know where your focus should be. This course is divided into sections so you can focus on the area that might be of particular interest to you.
The course is not progressive, and does not build upon the previous lessons, which means you can skip around and focus on the area where you need clarity.
Here is what you get:
Full, lifetime access to the lessons
Future lectures and upgrades and additional material at no additional cost
Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee - no questions asked - I am confident you will enjoy my course!
Material is accessible whenever YOU want - even with iPad, iPhone and Android apps.
So if you are looking for a blueprint to get your business started the right way, then sign up today!
What you will learn
- The steps necessary to start a business in the United States.
- All the funding options available for funding your business.
- The various legal forms of doing business in the United States.
- Students will learn the relevant aspects involved in running a business but may be embarrassed to ask their accountant, insurance agent or lawyer.
- How to create a financial plan and the importance of a good accounting system.
- What a small business owner needs to know about search engine optimization and social media.
- Aspects of hiring employees and the importance of using a payroll service.
- You will need a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- A university degree is not required to start a business.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should already have a good idea of the product or service you will be offering. This course will not delve into the aspects of choosing a good product or service for you.