bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Social Media Images & eBook Cover Design Made Easy
Quickly Create Professional Social Media Images & eBook Covers With Fun & Free Tools
Created by Nathalie Chantal de Ahna, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 6236 students which left 85 reviews at an average rating of 4.35, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 54 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 5 hours 26 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.4/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Have you ever created social media images which looked about as share- and likeable as Gill Bate’s black and white prenup?
Are the folks visiting your website constantly drooling and buying … OTHER people’s offer because they have what you don’t?
Photoshop is a wonderful tool for nerdy nerds with too much time.
But if you:
- hate complicated and expensive software,
- love fun, non-techy and FREE tools,
- want to design visually compelling, traffic-driving social media images AND
- create PDFs and eBooks that people will like, share, subscribe to, buy & put up on their Wall of Online Fame...
I want you to take off your Homely Entrepreneurial Dunce Cap and get naked!
(Just kidding about the last one!)
Hi! I’m Nathalie. Serial online entrepreneur with a mission to help busy bloggers, coaches and small DIY business owners build a unique brand & business with actionable tutorials and fun & free tools.
As a non-graphic designer who HATES Photoshop but LOVES beautiful images, I know the frustration when your social media pages and offers look YUCK.
I also know what it’s like
- when you simply CANNOT invest in some fancy and uber-priced expert to help you build your dream business AND
- the ugly guilt creeping over your sedentary body when looking at all these online courses you bought … but never finished because aunt overwhelm threatened to throttle you with her creepy spider fingers!
Are you ready for a class that
- Will get you professional results QUICKLY & GUARANTEED, even if you’re still wearing a designer onesie?
- Offers actionable advice with no unnecessary frills just to blow-up course length?
Enroll and let’s build your biz together.
I look forward to getting to know you on the other side!
What you will learn
- Design beautiful quote Images to share on social media using PicMonkey
- Learn how to clone, insert text, create shadows and find the perfect colors for your quote image (PicMonkey Tutorial)
- Know what you MUST include in a compelling PDF or eBook
- Come up and test the perfect title for your PDF or eBook
- Design a professional eBook cover in Canva using your own photos
- Learn how to choose and customize free layout templates in Canva
- Learn your first DIY design lessons with free or inexpensive tools when you do NOT want to waste your time or money on expensive or complicated software such as Photoshop
- We will be working with PicMonkey and Canva (both are free online tools).
- Find an image which you want to use as background for your quote.