bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Oracle SQL - A Complete Introduction
Learn the basics of Oracle SQL with these easy-to-follow Oracle SQL lessons and examples.
Created by Ben Brumm, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 82677 students which left 5346 reviews at an average rating of 4.58. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 4 hours 41 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 6 hours 21 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.0/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Learn how to use Oracle SQL from scratch, to improve your developer skills or to access an Oracle SQL database at work.
This course will teach you the basics of the SQL language on an Oracle database.
It uses video lectures to teach you Oracle SQL, covering database topics such as:
- Setting up your Oracle environment
- Basic terminology
- Reading data using a SELECT statement
- What can be done using a SELECT statement
- Data types
- Joins, set operators, subqueries
- Inserting, updating and deleting data
- Creating tables
The course materials run for approximately 4 hours and are split into multiple sessions.
It's structured into various sessions and lectures, grouped by functional areas to make it easier to learn.
Why should you take this course?
There are many benefits of taking my Oracle SQL course:
- You can go from absolute beginner to capable of writing Oracle SQL statements in a matter of hours
- Avoid paying thousands of dollars for training.
- You can also study in your own time!
- Learn from someone who actually has Oracle SQL experience (and runs a website teaching others how to use and optimise their Oracle SQL)!
If you want to learn Oracle SQL from someone who has experience, then take this course.
What you will learn
- In this course, you will learn how to write basic SQL statements to view data, insert data, update existing data and delete data in a database.
- Nothing - this is a beginner's course