bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Practical Statistics 2022 for Data Science with Python and R
Beginner to Expert Guide for Data Science and Business Analysis with Case Studies and Hands-on Exercise Using Python & R
Created by MG Analytics, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 859 students which left 73 reviews at an average rating of 4.71, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 15 hours 18 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 54 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Data Science and Analytics is a highly rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems and Statistics the base for all the analysis and Machine Learning models. This makes statistics a necessary part of the learning curve. Analytics without Statistics is baseless and can anytime go in the wrong direction.
For a majority of Analytics professionals and Beginners, Statistics comes as the most intimidating, doubtful topic, which is the reason why we have created this course for those looking forward to learn Statistics and apply various statistical methods for analysis with the most elaborate explanations and examples!
This course is made to give you all the required knowledge at the beginning of your journey, so that you don’t have to go back and look at the topics again at any other place. This course is the ultimate destination with all the knowledge, tips and trick you would require to start your career.
This course provides Full-fledged knowledge of Statistics, we cover it all.
Our exotic journey will include the concepts of:
1. What’s and Why’s of Statistics – Understanding the need for Statistics, difference between Population and Samples, various Sampling Techniques.
2. Descriptive Statistics will include the Measures Of central tendency - Mean, Median, Mode and the Measures of Variability - Variance, SD, IQR, Bessel’s Correction
3. Further you will learn about the Shapes Of distribution - Bell Curve, Kurtosis, Skewness.
4. You will learn about various types of variables, their interactions like Correlation, Covariance, Collinearity, Multicollinearity, feature creation and selection.
5. As part of Inferential statistics, you will learn various Estimation Techniques, Properties of Normal Curve, Central Limit Theorem calculation and representation of Z Score and Confidence Intervals.
6. In Hypothesis Testing you will learn how to formulate a Null Hypothesis and the corresponding Alternate Hypothesis.
7. You will learn how to choose and perform various hypothesis tests like Z – test, One Sample T Test, Independent T Test, Paired T Test, Chi Square – Goodness Of Fit, Chi-Square Test for Independence, ANOVA
8. In regression Analysis you will learn about end-to-end variable creation selection data transformation, model building and Evaluation process for both Linear and Logistic Regression.
9. In-depth explanation for Statistical Methods with all the real-life tips and tricks to give you an edge from someone who has just the introductory knowledge which is usually not provided in a beginner course.
10. All explanations provided in a simple language to make it easy to understand and work on in future.
11. Hands-on practice on more than 15 different Datasets to give you a quick start and learning advantage of working on different datasets and problems.
What you will learn
- Data Analysis
- Business Analytics
- Regression Analysis
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing
- Chi Square Test
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Knowledge Of Basic Python and R
- Motivation to Learn