bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Statistics for Business Analytics and Data Science A-Z™
Learn The Core Stats For A Data Science Career. Master Statistical Significance, Confidence Intervals And Much More!
Created by Kirill Eremenko, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 54099 students which left 9677 reviews at an average rating of 4.47. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 6 hours 4 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 54 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.8/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
If you are aiming for a career as a Data Scientist or Business Analyst then brushing up on your statistics skills is something you need to do.
But it's just hard to get started... Learning / re-learning ALL of stats just seems like a daunting task.
That's exactly why I have created this course!
Here you will quickly get the absolutely essential stats knowledge for a Data Scientist or Analyst.
This is not just another boring course on stats.
This course is very practical.
I have specifically included real-world examples of business challenges to show you how you could apply this knowledge to boost YOUR career.
At the same time you will master topics such as distributions, the z-test, the Central Limit Theorem, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals, statistical significance and many more!
So what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and empower your career!
What you will learn
- Understand what a Normal Distribution is
- Understand standard deviations
- Explain the difference between continuous and discrete variables
- Understand what a sampling distribution is
- Understand the Central Limit Theorem
- Apply the Central Limit Theorem in practice
- Apply Hypothesis Testing for Means
- Apply Hypothesis Testing for Proportions
- Use the Z-Score and Z-Tables
- Use the t-Score and t-Tables
- Understand the difference between a normal distribution and a t-distribution
- Understand and apply statistical significance
- Create confidence intervals
- Understand the potential pitfalls of overusing p-Values
- Just a basic knowledge of high school maths