bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Python Interactive Dashboards with Plotly Dash
Learn to create interactive Python dashboards (data visualizations) using plotly Dash, with real-world example datasets
Created by Lianne and Justin (Just into Data), offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 600 students which left 138 reviews at an average rating of 4.66, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 4 hours 25 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 7 hours 54 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.1/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Welcome to your plotly Dash course!
So you've got some hard analysis done, how can you nicely present them too?
Dash and Plotly in Python can help! They empower you to visualize your critical insights and KPIs in web apps that are easily sharable.
Following this course, you'll learn to build dashboards from scratch, by customizing their look and adding interactive features, with all free Python libraries.
Throughout the course, you'll be using three real-world datasets to create dashboards. They will make your learning experience more practical. So that you can easily apply the skills to build your own dashboards after taking this course.
Data visualization is critical for data science. Don't miss the opportunity to learn this new skill of creating dashboards with Python! This course includes instructional videos that walk you through the process step-by-step. You can learn at your own pace, and download the Python scripts to use for your own projects.
Besides Dash, you'll also get a chance to use other key data science libraries, including pandas and plotly. It's ok if you haven't used them before. We'll break down and explain the process within the course. So that you can still follow along!
Lianne and Justin
Preview image designed by freepik
What you will learn
- How to set up the layout of dashboards with Dash components
- How to create a dashboard with data visualizations
- How to make the dashboards interactive
- How to customize the appearance of the dashboard
- Create a dashboard using real-world datasets
- Make more dynamic dashboards with chained interactive features
- Add buttons to dashboards
- Create interactive graphs that are clickable
- Create data tables in dashboards
- Create a grid layout in dashboards
- Create a dashboard with a navigation bar and cards
- Use Plotly to create plots including line charts, choropleth maps
- Basics of Python with a crash course
- Basic Python ONLY (or please take the Python Crash Course included in the course)