bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
The Complete Cryptocurrency Course: More than 5 Courses in 1
Learn everything you need to know about cryptocurrency and blockchain, including investing, mining and much more!
Created by Chris Haroun, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 144278 students which left 15491 reviews at an average rating of 4.57. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 23 hours 55 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 2 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.4/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
20+ Hour Comprehensive COMPLETE Cryptocurrency Course! I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrency course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country!
>100,000 students have taken this course.
By an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA (finance major) and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of cryptocurrency companies since 2013 and a hedge fund industry veteran and founder. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy.
THIS COMPLETE CRYPTOCURRENCY COURSE is 5+ courses in 1!
Creating a Diversified Portfolio & Much More!
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 30 Cryptocurrency exercises to help you learn everything you need to know about cryptocurrencies (whether you are a beginner or an advanced user). No prior cryptocurrency or finance or accounting or tech or Excel experience is required to take this course.
We Will Cover More than 10 Cryptocurrencies in this Course (and how to buy & sell each one, what are the pros and cons of each one and how to mine each one):
...and more (this course will constantly be updated with more cryptocurrencies)
We Will Cover More than 5 Wallets in this Course (how to set one up, the pros and cons of all 5 wallet types and how to transfer money between them)
QR Code Wallets
Four USB Wallets (Trezor. Ledger Nano S, DigitalBitBox & KeepKey)
...and more (this course will constantly be updated with more wallets)
We Will Cover More than 5 Exchanges in this Course (how to transact with each one)
Coinbase Pro (formerly called GDAX)
...and more (this course will constantly be updated with more exchanges)
Here Are Some More Topics That We Will Cover In This Course:
The Future of Money & What is Blockchain?
Introduction to 10+ Cryptocurrencies (Mining, Investing and Much More)
Create an Investment Portfolio of Cryptocurrencies
Understand What Makes a Great Cryptocurrency as A Great Long-Term Investment
Introduction to 5+ Wallets to Use to Store Your Cryptocurrencies
Introduction to 5+ Exchanges to Use to Buy or Sell Cryptocurrencies
Introduction to Mining & Building a Mining PC from Scratch!
Cryptocurrency Investment Framework (made in Excel)
Watching out for Scams and Managing Risk
What Are the Biggest Mistakes New Investors Make in Cryptocurrencies?
How to Identify the Next Great Cryptocurrency (What to Look For & Watch Out For)
When Should You Buy or Sell a Cryptocurrency?
How Do You Read Charts and Look for Buy or Sell Signals
What Makes a Great Wallet (What to Look For From Researching a Wallet)
Introduction to ICOs + What Makes a Great ICO (What To Look For From Researching An ICO
More than 100 Great Online Cryptocurrency Resources
You can use the comprehensive Excel exercise document in this course on a Mac or on a PC (I recommend having Excel version 2013 or later in order to complete all of the cryptocurrency exercises in this course).
This course and the included comprehensive Complete Cryptocurrency Excel dashboard exercise file is a roadmap for your personal and technical/finance cryptocurrency success.
All of the tools you need to be successful with cryptocurrencies are included in this course and the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge and experience and not based on theory.
Please click the take this course button so you can take your cryptocurrency skills to the next level.
*** Again, I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrency course available ANYWHERE on the market - or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). ***
What you will learn
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to invest, mine, trade and thoroughly understand cryptocurrencies
- Understand what makes a great cryptocurrency as a great long term investment
- Understand what are the biggest mistakes new investors make in cryptocurrencies?
- Know how to watch out for scams and managing risk
- Learn tools to be able to identify the next great cryptocurrency (what to look for & watch out for)
- Learn how to read charts
- How to buy Bitcoin
- How to mine Bitcoin
- Understand the pros and cons of Bitcoin
- How to buy Ethereum
- How to mine Ethereum
- Understand the pros and cons of Ethereum
- How to buy Ripple
- Understand the pros and cons of Ripple
- How to buy Litecoin
- How to mine Litecoin
- Understand the pros and cons of Litecoin
- How to buy Monero
- How to mine Monero
- Understand the pros and cons of Monero
- How to buy Zcash
- How to mine Zcash
- Understand the pros and cons of Zcash
- How to buy Dash
- How to mine Dash
- Understand the pros and cons of Dash
- How to buy NEO
- How to mine NEO
- Understand the pros and cons of NEO
- How to buy Cardano
- Understand the pros and cons of Cardano
- How to buy Stellar
- Understand the pros and cons of Stellar
- Know what makes a great cryptocurrency wallet
- How to get QR Code Wallets + how to use them +how to transfer money out of them
- Understand the pros and cons of QR Code Wallets
- How to get USB Wallets + how to use them (Trezor, Ledger Nano S, DigitalBitBox & KeepKey) +how to transfer money out of them
- Understand the pros and cons of USB Wallets (Trezor, Ledger Nano S, DigitalBitBox & KeepKey)
- How to get a Coinbase wallet + how to use it +how to transfer money out of this wallet
- Understand the pros and cons of Coinbase Wallets
- How to get an Electrum Wallet + how to use it +how to transfer money out of this wallet
- Understand the pros and cons of Electrum Wallets
- How to get a Blockchain Wallet + how to use it +how to transfer money out of this wallet
- Understand the pros and cons of Blockchain Wallets
- Know what makes a great cryptocurrency exchange (what to look for from researching an exchange)
- How to use GDAX ("Coinbase Pro")
- Understand the pros and cons of GDAX ("Coinbase Pro")
- How to use Poloniex
- Understand the pros and cons of Poloniex
- How to use Kraken
- Understand the pros and cons of Kraken
- How to use Bittrex
- Understand the pros and cons of Bittrex
- How to use Gemini
- Understand the pros and cons of Gemini
- How to use Binance
- Understand the pros and cons of Binance
- What makes a great ICO...meaning Initial Currency Offering (what to look for from researching an ICO)
- What are many great cryptocurrency online resources and how to use them (if applicable)
- How to create a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio
- Understand what % of your net worth should you consider investing in cryptocurrencies?
- ....and much much more....
- No prior technology or cryptocurrency or finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course. Please note that Excel 2013 (or a newer version) is recommended in order to complete some of the exercises in this course. The Excel exercises in this course work on the Windows and Mac versions of Excel. Thanks