bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Bitcoin For Beginners: Your Quick Start Guide To Bitcoin
Understand Bitcoin at a grassroots level, and get involved with Bitcoin through the path of least resistance.
Created by Ravinder Deol, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 47360 students which left 2214 reviews at an average rating of 4.64. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 3 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 3 hours 2 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 8.8/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Looking to start your Bitcoin journey?
Having trouble understanding what Bitcoin is?
Maybe you want to gain a grassroots understanding of Bitcoin?
Whatever your motivation is to understand Bitcoin, you’ve come to the right place to get started as everything is discussed in this beginner friendly Bitcoin course.
Bitcoin For Beginners: Your Quick Start Guide To Bitcoin, is the most practical and beginner friendly Bitcoin course you’ll find on the web today, discussing Bitcoin with no jargon.
It’s the one place with everything you need to truly understand Bitcoin at a grassroots level, and feel comfortable with knowing you’re learning from a credible source!
This is an effective and practical course that will take you from not understanding the Bitcoin field, to feeling comfortable with explaining the basic idea of Bitcoin to others.
While there are plenty of Bitcoin blogs on the web, it’s hard to find a short, practical and to the point course which helps newbies get started with Bitcoin through the path of least resistance.
Nothing is kept a secret. I reveal everything about Bitcoins basics, and as the basics of Bitcoin evolve through time you can be sure this course will be kept up to date for you!
This Bitcoin For Beginners course is designed for anyone who wants to gain a grassroots understanding of Bitcoin. So if you’re a complete newbie, or someone who is aware of Bitcoin but doesn’t understand how it all works, you’re in the right place.
What you will learn
- Get involved with Bitcoin through the path of least resistance, by utilizing the tools designed to help beginners experience the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency revolution taking place.
- Gain a complete grassroots understanding of Bitcoin, and be able to confidently explain Bitcoin to others without second guessing how Bitcoin works as a currency.
- Know how Bitcoin works as a cryptocurrency, and how the ecosystem evolves to provide users of the currency a more complete experience.
- You don’t need to understand the ins and outs of how Bitcoins works in order to take advantage of all the knowledge shared in this course. You can be a newbie.
- Students must be aware that this a crash course for beginners, that aims to get you started with Bitcoin through the path of least resistance. It doesn’t cover in-depth Bitcoin information.
- I want all potential students to be aware that this isn’t an advanced Bitcoin course, there will be some advanced topics discussed, but it’s mainly for those getting started.