bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Creative Affirmations Class
Creative Affirmations to Explore Your Creativity and Keep You on Track
Created by Christelle Hamon, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 5041 students which left 76 reviews at an average rating of 4.1, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 3 hours 42 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 25 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.3/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Words can be powerful. They can drag you down or boost you up.
In this class, we are using words in the form of affirmations/quotes/lyrics to stay positive and keep us on track. Combined with art, these words will help us create an Affirmation Journal to use as a reminder of what we need to focus on.
We will be learning and practicing basic lettering and art techniques through the lectures, as well as experimenting with different page layouts, in order to build a variety of affirmation pages for our journal.
Explore your creativity, have fun and embrace words...
What you will learn
- Create different basic styles of lettering
- Plan your word placement
- Make your own basic journal
- Create a variety of affirmation pages
- Explore with different simple art techniques
- There are no particular creative skills required to take this course.
- All you need is the desire to explore your creative potential, and basic art supplies.
- You will need some basic sewing equipment (needle and thread/cotton/wool) if you wish to make your own journal following the bookbinding lecture.