bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Email Etiquette: Write More Effective Emails At Work
How to write emails that get results. How to write emails that build better working relationships.
Created by Clare Lynch, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 71434 students which left 25750 reviews at an average rating of 4.52. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 13 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 9 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Do you worry your emails aren't having the impact you'd like?
Do you often have to chase people to respond to your emails?
Would you like to save time when writing emails?
Want to know how to get your message across in an email clearly, concisely and compellingly?
From one of Udemy's top writing instructors comes this short, sharp course on email etiquette. In it you'll discover how to:
- follow a proven formula for structuring effective emails
- write for international readers by understanding a key principle of intercultural communication
- strike the right tone of voice and level of formality
- get a desired response from your reader by following a key golden rule when crafting any email
- adapt your emails to reflect the switch from desktop to mobile
- maintain a positive workplace culture through email
- avoid accusations of bullying, back-covering and discrimination in your emails
- craft a subject line that maximises your chances of your email being read
- create an out of office reply that will empower your team to handle things smoothly while you're away
- proofread your email effectively to avoid those embarrassing howlers
You'll also get a downloadable coursebook, including a 7-point checklist to print out and keep by your desk so you never write an ineffective email ever again.
So stop stressing over what to say and how to say it.
Enrol now to make your very next email as punchy, powerful and persuasive as possible.
What you will learn
- Write punchier, more powerful emails every time
- Contribute to a positive workplace culture through email
- Never write an embarrassing or ineffective email ever again
- Save time and eliminate stress when writing your next email
- Apply simple layout tricks to adapt your emails for readers on mobile
- Avoid accusations of bullying, back-covering and discrimination in your emails
- You should be using email most days as part of your work