bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Transform your confidence and communication by becoming somebody that people love speaking to.
Created by Julian Treasure, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 56150 students which left 25558 reviews at an average rating of 4.53. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 17 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 9 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 9.2/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Listening is a crucial part of our ability to communicate and succeed. It affects how well we sell and persuade, build and maintain relationships, teach and manage, and appreciate and understand. Our business and personal lives are often determined by it.
However, listening is not a natural skill and unfortunately it is one that we are in danger of losing. The result of this is a restricted ability to communicate and engage.
I live to listen. As an international speaker and founder of The Sound Agency, I understand the impact of listening on communication, success and wellbeing. My TED talk on conscious listening is in the rare group that have achieved over 2.5 million views on TED's website alone.
So join me as I help you become a master of Conscious Listening and bring confidence and control to your communication.
What you will learn
- Bring confidence and control to your communication
- Become present and aware in social situations
- Learn how your listening dictates your reality and how you can use listening to alter your experience of the world
- Create stronger connections with other people and to the world around you
- Improve your relationships
- Understand the impact of sound and listening on your health and wellbeing
- Master the three types of listening
- Improve your understanding and appreciation
- Learn how we are losing our listening, and how it can be restored
- Learn how to listen with compassion
- Intermediate English