bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Simple, Fun, and effective way to perform Strategy
The only way it meant to be exciting, Simple, and does the job. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Created by Mohammed Ali, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 3822 students which left 39 reviews at an average rating of 3.8, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 13 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 53 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.3/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
The goal for this course is to change one's mind that strategy is fun but should be taking serious and have it simple and effective for better results.
THIS COURSE IS GOING TO TOUCH ON:
1. The purpose and what strategy approach to consider
2. Strategy applications
3. SWOT analysis, SWOT questions
4. Different types of strategic planning (PTW, SWOT, DEAL)
5. Case Study (PTW)
6. DEAL framework vs. PTW strategy
7. SMART objectives
What you will learn
- Build solid foundation for any development using the simple principles of strategy
- What is the purpose of strategy and what is the correct approach?
- Understanding the applications of Strategy
- ability to differentiate between SWOT, PTW, DEAL framework
- the difference between SWOT and SMART objectives
- the ability to build simple and effective strategy
- the best adaptive and iterative approach to strategy.
- Just an interest in Strategy and plan simply and effectively
- Whoever wants to pursue business development career