bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Marketing Your Wedding Business
Your guide to getting more leads and booking more weddings for your business
Created by Fey Ogunfemi, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 456 students which left 70 reviews at an average rating of 4.25, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours 53 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 16 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
This course is designed for the modern day creative professional. Many are juggling a day job, and possibly even a family while also trying to make it in the wedding industry. This course gives an overview on the importance of marketing, guidance on how to develop your unique voice in the market and closes with actionable steps that everyone can take, in the midst of a busy schedule, to gain more clients, and push your business forward. In this day and age, brides are hit with marketing messages from everywhere, but after putting these steps into place, you are guaranteed to build a brand (or enhance your existing one) to a place where you get more leads, and book more brides. This is a course about marketing, sales and communication best practices to ensure that you draw more clients your way.
What you will learn
- Create an end to end sales approach which resonates with brides and books you more weddings
- Maximize down time with efficient marketing tools. This is especially useful for anyone balancing a day job with this creative business.
- Create effective calls to action to increase the number of leads received through social media and website
- Create an effective sales funnel, to ensure that more clients who find you stay engaged, and eventually book you
- Define your goal for the next year - either in revenue or in number of weddings that you would like to book