bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
HOW TO: FACIAL CUPPING 2.0
16 Steps to get healthy and vibrant skin at home
Created by Yadah Hagemann, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1350 students which left 345 reviews at an average rating of 4.61. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 52 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 5 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.4/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
Facial cupping is an excellent way to:
- Improve blood and lymph circulation
- Deep cleanse the skin
- Improve your skin tone and texture
- Reduce any fine lines and wrinkles
- Booste collagen production
- Improve skin moisture and hydration
- Reduce sagging skin (jowls and eyelids anyone?)
In this course we show the 16 steps demonstrated on both a model and from a personal point of view, making it super easy to regain that youthful glow in the comfort of your own home.
We've also included an addition 3 steps for targeted treatment areas, making this the ultimate course to learn exactly what facial cupping is all about!
What you will learn
- How to perform a facial cupping treatment to boost circulation in the comfort of their own home or on a client
- Facial cups (described in course) and a model to practice on