bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course
How to paint landscapes in Acrylic Paint. Learn these simple Acrylic Painting Techniques for Painting simple landscapes
Created by Rod Moore, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1693 students which left 258 reviews at an average rating of 4.5. Impressive!
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 3 hours 51 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 51 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 7.3/10, which makes it a great course to learn from. On our entire platform, only 15% of courses achieve this rating!
This Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners with a desire to learn how to paint landscapes in acrylics using a simple approach.
In the Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course you will learn how to get started painting easy landscape elements in acrylics. You will learn simple techniques for painting each of the elements that are important to painting good landscape paintings.
The Acrylic Painting Techniques course is designed for beginners who have never picked up a brush before, through to intermediate level artists who are looking to try out acrylics and learn new approaches to the various elements found within a landscape.
Covered in the course are key techniques for various landscape elements including:
* Which Acrylic Paints to use and why
* The simple palette you need to get started painting Landscapes
* Which brushes work best for landscape painting
* The mediums that will help you with painting in acrylics
* The key elements in any landscape painting including skies, mountains, trees, buildings and more
* How to paint skies including blue skies, glowing sun, setting sun and stormy rain clouds
* Understanding how to paint mountains using aerial perspective
* A simple yet effective technique to painting virtually any tree you can think of
* How to paint cottages, farm houses and other buildings in a landscape
* Plus the various elements in a landscape like grasses, fields, paths, driveways, fences, gates and more
The course is taught in Arylics so you will learn various acrylic painting techniques and how they apply to landscape painting.
Rod Moore of Moore Art School has taught hundreds of students in one day art classes and more than 15,000 students globally through our online courses. He is a highly regarded teacher who has helped thousands of beginners start to paint. He is the creator of the Moore Method of Painting and the star of 2 TV shows broadcast in Australia & New Zealand.
Join us today for the Acrylic Painting Techniques for Landscape Course and let's have some fun learning to paint landscapes using these acrylic painting techniques.
What you will learn
- The basics of painting in acrylics which can also be applied to oil painting
- How to paint 4 different styles of skies (essential to any landscape)
- How to paint 4 different types of mountains including Bob Ross style mountains
- How to paint different types of tress in a landscape
- How to paint farm houses, cottages and other buildings you will find in a landscape
- Other elements you will find in a landscape such as fences, paths, grasses and fields
- This is a Beginner level course so anyone with an interest in painting in acrylics should take it
- Open to all levels
- Designed for beginners interested in acrylic painting