bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
UP-CYCLE your watercolor paintings to make greeting cards.
Turn all those practice pieces & experiments into cards to send. Impress your friends, spend less & maybe make a bit.
Created by Nicola A Blakemore, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 1086 students which left 16 reviews at an average rating of 4.75, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 2 hours , which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 51 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 6.5/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
EXTRA lecture added 2022 - a great little course.
Are you ready to turn your painting passion to good use? Then get ready to have even more painting fun by up-cycling some of your pictures into cards to send on any occasion.
So you have been busy painting away and are building up quite a collection of paintings of all different subjects and sizes . You may even have a folder of unfinished ones, disastrous ones and maybe ones that you might frame and exhibit or sell.....one day !
What ever you have wouldn't it be nice to recycle the ones which are hanging about into original greeting or holiday cards? Just think of the money you could save, how impressed your friends and family will be with an original hand painted and crafted card AND how some people may even want to buy them?
I give you tips on how to cut up and even weave your paintings to give them a new lease of life
Who knows you may even start a little business. How creative is that? Get all those paintings out that you want to give a new lease of life and take a good look at what you have. get ready to have some fun and let's get started.
What you will learn
- Turn surplus paintings into lots of greeting cards.
- See how many small pictures you can get out of one painting.
- Learn how to look at things from a different point of view.
- See how easy it is to turn a painting into stunning greeting cards.
- Get ideas to collage small pieces.
- Create parcel tags and journal cuttings.
- Students will need to have some watercolour painting or exercise pieces.
- Students will be interested in crafting their own greeting cards and will also need glue and/or double sided tape.
- Students will need to be prepared to paint a variety of subjects.
- A collection of objects such a labels, coloured card or paper would be helpful