bestcourses is supported by learners. When you buy through links on our website, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Ribbons & Hairbows Galore
Learn to Create Your Own Feminine Fashions
Created by The Neely Team, offered on Udemy
To make sure that we score courses properly, we pay a lot of attention to the reviews students leave on courses and how many students are taking a course in the first place. This course has a total of 95 students which left 8 reviews at an average rating of 4.94, which is average.
We analyze course length to see if courses cover all important aspects of a topic, taking into account how long the course is compared to the category average. This course has a length of 1 hours 40 minutes, which is pretty short. This might not be a bad thing, but we've found that longer courses are often more detailed & comprehensive. The average course length for this entire category is 2 hours 51 minutes.
This course currently has a bestcourses score of 5.2/10, which makes it an average course. Overall, there are probably better courses available for this topic on our platform.
Welcome to Ribbons and Hairbows Galore here on Udemy! I am so glad you have joined me to explore a few of the many options for making cute and stylish hair accessories. Often, these can be quickly and easily made at home for a fraction of the retail cost, and the projects themselves are so much fun that it may just serve to satisfy and "arts and crafts" craving that overwhelms you at times. Throughout the course, we will explore several different ideas to get you started, ranging from casual "play day" bows to bows suitable to adorn a darling little flower girl at your next family wedding. (Also included is the practical hair bow organizer -- sure to be Mom's favorite!) Each lecture provides step by step instruction, and clear video footage, so that even the most hesitant beginner can learn with ease. My goal is to equip you -- no matter what your past experience or skill may be -- with the knowledge you need to create accessories for your own families, for gifts, or for an on-the-side entrepreneurial venture.
So, grab your ribbon, scissors, and creativity, and prepare to have a blast! Let's get started!
What you will learn
- By the end of the course, you will be equipped to confidently create feminine, fashionable hair accessories to use for your own families, for gifts, or for an on-the-side entrepreneurial venture.
- Make 4 different hairbows, ranging from ones appropriate for a "run around at the park" kind of day, to ones fancily formal and the perfect, stunning addition to a mass of curls at the next wedding or music recital!
- Make a wild hair tie to hold those flyaway ponytails!
- Make a hair band/bow set, perfect for busy mornings when Mom doesn't have time to style the hair. Just comb it out, slip it in, and run!
- Make the classic hair bow organizer -- Mom's favorite! No more mess in the bathroom or on the dresser -- simply hang the organizer on the back of the door and clip the bows to it! Viola!! -- you have a far more tidy room and it will be a simple job to select the bow you want for the day.
- Materials needed for this course are covered at the beginning of each lecture, though a few basic materials necessary for each project are ribbon, scissors, a small hot-glue gun, and craft wire.